Everyone can join in on this fun KAL/CAL Owl Contest. Details of the contest will be announced on Fiber Friday, October 10th.
HINT: My birdcage needs some friends... Sign up starting 10/9 in the shop. Four winners will receive prizes and will be photographed with their creations. Photos will be posted on the LOKS Ravelry page.
And here's the best part:
- 1 Grand Prize - Little Owls Gift Basket ($75 dollar value)
- 3 - Second Prize Winners will receive a small gift from Little Owls Knit Shop.
- Winners will be announded at December's Fiber Friday Event
Fiber Friday Event - October 9th
If you are looking for a quick project or want to try out a Tunisian stitch, this is the class for you. This beginner level class with teach you how to make a beautiful scarf in 2 contrasting colors of your choice - perfect for displaying team colors!
FlashClasses are here! Wanting to learn a new technique but not wanting to commit to weeks-long classes? FlashClasses are the answer! Every-other Thursday evenings for 90 minutes, Little Owls will be offering workshops on various techniques varying from seaming, finishing, fair isle and intarsia. Sign up for one today! Call the shop 717-737-6700 or click the Store Tab on the website. Fee: only $20 per class.
- #4 Brioche: Thursday, Oct 8th: 6-7:30pm [REGISTER]
- #5 Fair Isle: Thursday, Oct 22nd: 6-7:30pm [REGISTER]
- #6 Fixing Mistakes: Thursday, November 5th 6-7:30pm [REGISTER]