Join our Stitch Group - a friendly social gathering of knitters and crocheters. All skill levels are welcome and encouraged to be a vibrant part of the Little Owls Knit Shop community.
In order to optimize your stitch group experience, reservations are required to hold a seat for you at the specified time. Both the table space and side seating space is capped at 8 participants (not including shop staff). There is a nominal reservation fee of $5 per session. Reservations may be made up to the minute of the event. If you need to cancel a reservation, do so as early as possible to allow other individuals the opportunity participate. Reservations cancelled or changed more than 12 hours prior to the event will be refunded within 10 business days if booked online. If reservation payment is made in the shop, a store credit will be given for cancellations.
Please note that knitting instruction is not included in the Stitch Group reservation fee. Any instruction offered will be at the rate of $7.50/15-minute and may require a separate scheduled appointment at the discretion of shop staff.
Stitch Group Members agree to the Little Owls shop Stitch Group policy:
- Keep conversation polite and consistent with the welcoming atmosphere of the shop. Foul language will not be tolerated. Remember, we will have customers (including children) in the shop at any time.
- Food and covered beverages are permitted but please clean up before leaving. We have recycling bins for this purpose. An assortment of teas as well as fountain water and cups are available for self-service.
- Be sure to collect your belongings. The shop and its staff are not responsible for items left behind.
- No solicitation allowed.
- Keep use of media devices to a minimum so that everyone can enjoy their time. Phone conversations should be taken away from the group area.
- Respect the shop staff and adhere to Stitch Group times.
- Knitting Instruction is NOT included in the registration fee. If you need help, ask staff to schedule instruction time.
- Stitch Groups may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of Little Owls Shop Staff in which case a full refund will be given.
- Tuesday Morning (class table) from 10:15 - 12:15
- Tuesday Afternoon (class table) from 12:30 - 2:30
- Thursday Evening (seating area) from 5-7:30
- Thursday Evening (class table) from 5-7:30